Thursday, October 20, 2011

I Am; Who I Am

Red beam light burn in my spirit,
Sparkling through my highway, the life circuit,
Sorrow, sad, despair, and disappointed,
That put me into the tears of the man,
Crying like a baby,
Like a sad rhythm in lullaby,
That looking for the honor,
Man is a winner, not a loser…

I am, the real who I am,
That regret in the coffin of trauma,
I let it sleep in my black pijama,
I tried to sing in the cloud of dilemma,
Calculating the freedom,
Like Tunku Abdul Rahman fight for the nation,
Throw the British down, rise of the new revolution...

I AM SO SORRY;
I AM SO SORRY,

I am nobody,
Need to be someone for a person,
Need to be a better son,
Face the problem, and never run,
Face the moon and the sun,
Like they smile to me,
No regret,
Never be sad,
Because I know better,
What the real me in the future...